feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Sunday, August 30, 2009

MEDICOM GOKU SUPER SAIYAN


Hello! A very good morning ladies & gentlemen. Today is the second week of our fasting month and I'm so glad that we still can enjoy our daily life with harmony & prosperity. Enjoy your life and spend time with ur beloved one & family as much as we can..

Ok, for today i'm going to share with you my new Medicom Goku Super Saiyan version, which i have bought yesterday from our local toys supplier, Chong Hock Toynation. Here, I would like express a special thanks to Eric for bringing one of my most favourite character. Eric, thanks and hope to see more Dragonball characters in your shop in the future.

Now start with the review. The packaging are totally looks awesome and I'm glad that this goku come with proctected plastic cover which mean super saiyan with super virgin lah. From the above picture shown are the side of the packaging with the word "DragonBallZ"

As you can see from this picture, this figure includes with few poseable hands which you can make alot of poseable action. kame.. hame..ha..

Inside of the box. Take a closer look on the face..perfectly painted.

Nah, here i have few random pictures taken for you.. Enjoy watching!

the famous pose..apa kah nama nya lupa ku.. hehe sory..

To me, the weakness on the medicom are lacking on the detailing part. The shading on the face are nothing...

eh jalama disana.. dari mana luah mu..

oi.. siapakin ko ani.. meluat ku melihat muha mu ani.. hambut lagi kuning..
Mcm ku pernah liat ko ani.. dmna yaa??

this is where i keep him.. Need to separate both of them. otherwise inda beranti bekelahi.
My next pose MG Gundam .. stay tune for review.

No comments: