feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, September 25, 2009

NEW ARRIVAL STUFF FROM US


Hi people.. good morning.. haha I just came back from visiting my relatives.. my tummy are totally full with kacang & carbonated drink.. haha ok don't waste more time.. ok here are the package that I receive on the 16 september 2009.

I have been waiting for this stuff for more then 2 month.. And i did made a complain tru ebay & Paypal regading the un received item from the seller.. amazinglly 1 day before they made the redimention of the payment I receive an phone call from the MPC.. unbeleavable...

TOYMASTER.. they aslo include the invoice payment & item details.. Perfectly organized.

ok, this is what i got.. complete with the suit for 12" figure
Brown Suit, 2 Button Single Breast Jacket, Slacks, Black Shirt, Black Bow Tie, Vest, Brown Belt, Black Sock and Black High glossy Leather Shoes. Cool!
guess whose's that... he's the lucky man.

naked time.. Oppss.. patut nya besensor ni. wah untung lah c haruhi...

WHERE TO BUY: Online Shopping EBAY COST PRICE: B$78.00

No comments: