feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, December 21, 2009

LANCER EVOLUTION X PROJECT- STAGE 1


Hi geng.. as for official launching of my return I'm going to post my recent project which i have finish few weeks ago.. This is one of my favourite sport car.. hopefully one day ada tah kawan ku yang kaya sponsor aku kereta ani.. haha

some shoot of the box ..

this picture was taken second day after i start this project.. lupa kan ambil gambar from the beginning..namanya malas kan update blog masa atu..

it took me few days to decide apa color kan ku spray arah kereta ani.. thanks to this guy who drove this Lancer EVO X yang bagi aku jalan ari tu..

back view of the rear bumper which painted with black paint- if u notice i did made some custom fender at the back of the side body.

front bumper & below - testing on the bumper fit kali ah...

Ok stay tune for stage two.. end of the post

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Anonymous said...


Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to revisit yet again since i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.