feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SUPERMAN WANNA BE!!

Hello everyone.. as I promise tonight I'm going to post My latest T-shirt collection which I've bought two days ago.. Ok don't waste more time .. check it out...
Best Eastern.. The only local shop that can supply this kind of T-shirt.. To those who interested to buy or made an order u can simply drop by to their main branch at the Atirah Plaza Building next to the Soon Lee Megamart Batu Satu..
As they told me.. this is the only superman's T-shirt that comes on their latest shipment.. there will be another shipment coming by end of this month.. so better hurry next time..
and ya.. they oso giving me this promotional postcard for free.. End of the post..
Where to buy: BEST EASTERN B$42.00

No comments: