feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

how do we actually differentiate between regular and super Hotwheels T-hunt


last night someone name TSUKI asking me how to differentiate between HOTWHEELS Thunt & HOTWHEELS SUPER T-Hunts, here her/his question..
"Tsuki
: Another thing, how do we actually differentiate between regular and super HW TH? Sorry. I'm kinda new to this TH thing"
ok let me help u to identify the different between Regular And Super HW TH

Super T-Hunts painted with metallic Paint, while regular T-Hunt painted with solid color paint
see picture below

for the packaging ...

ok for the packaging, u can identify by looking at the green bar, which for Super T-HUNT, the wording of T-Hunt will be add with money sign $. T-HUNT$

and the last one.. the main parts which made the super T-hunt are more valuable from the regular t hunt.. the Rims & Tyre

for the regular T-hunt the Tyre & rims are made in 1 piece plastic while fro the super T-hunt the rims are made with more detail and given with rubber tyre.

Ok TSUKI, I hope this post will answer ur question and will give u more understanding of the valuable of these HOTWHEELS SUPER T-HUNT$.

1 comment:

Tsuki Anonymouse said...

Nice. Thanks for taking your time making this entry. Appreciated it. Especially with the pictures. You definitely answer my questions :)

Anyway, do you perhaps sell any of your extra HW Super TH$? Hehe~ I actually found couple of TH... But sadly just a Regular one not the Super.

^ You know what, I accidentally comment at the wrong post entry... Heh~
http://toyzstation.blogspot.com/2009/06/hotwheels-t-hunt-for-sell.html

Tsuki