feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, June 22, 2009

MY FIRST KUBRIK SET (SPAWN) FROM MEDICOM


My First Kubrick Collection, SPAWN from Medicom.. Bought it from Chong Hock with very cheaper price, found them on the 50% Discounted item.

Some other Characters that i need to find & collect, Hope Eric can get it for me, then sell it with same price.

MEDICOM logo can be seen at the back of each boxes

SPAWN ( Black Version)

SPAWN ( Blue Version)

TREMOR ( Orange Version)

TREMOR ( Green Version)

VIOLATOR ( Grey Version)

VIOLATOR ( Gold Version)

OVERTKILL C Version 01)

REDEEMER ( Blue Version)

REDEEMER ( white Version)

CLOWN ( Version 01)
Cost Price: B$21.90 each Discount 50%
Where To Buy: Chong Hock

No comments: