feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Thursday, October 8, 2009

PER-ORDER ARRIVE!!


This is the package that I'm waiting for. I have been waiting to get this package for almost 2-3 months.. I'm so excited eh...

Look at this.. can u count how many stamps they need to delivered my package here, there is a total of 19 stamps all together worth $10 each.

Do u have any idea what is in that box.. don't waste more time..keep on scrolling.

ya.. this is my Per-Order Hottoys "Resident Evil: CHRIS REDFIELD"
Anyw guys if u really interested to get any new releases Hot Toys you can check through this website www.abcexpresstoys.com.

Stay tune tomorrows for more review..ok Good Night...
WHERE TO BUY: Online Order

No comments: