feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, October 6, 2009

REVOLTECH GLOOMY


Ok here I'm going to share some of my latest Revoltech collection which I have bought last few month ago.

" GLOOMY The Naughty Grizzly" Revoltech Yamaguchiseries no.073

The back packaging. Printed with some variety pose which can be done with the articulation

Out of the box...another perfect arrangement done by Kaiyodo

ok now have a closer look.. enjoy the rest of the photo below

diorama time...

Some more new character available for collection.. I'm getting for this Queen's Blade S Mode series no.3 coming from Hong kong.

WHERE TO BUY: Chong Hock COST PRICE: B$59.90 Each

1 comment:

Deck Contractors Metairie said...

Grateful for sharing this post.