feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Thursday, April 9, 2009

Difference Between ordinary T-Hunt With T-Hunt Special


The 2007 special T-hunts Ferrari Enzo (Rubber Tyre) Got it from online fro US$55.90 + shipment....can u spot the difference

ordiornary T-hunt

Special T-Hunts, Rubber Tyre with special custom rim sets. the body painted with metallic paint which is totally different with the ordinary T-hunt.. for the packaging the difference are from the text T-Hunt which they added with symbol $ (T-HUNT$).this type of t-hunts are very rare and produced in limited numbers..
I was inform by one of my friend in KL, this T-Hunts Model (Ferrari ENZO ) was sold for RM$499.90..
Dn't know why..

No comments: