feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Thursday, April 2, 2009

LEXUS LS 600hl

This is my another hobby.. collecting model car.. i started to collect and addicted to continue this hobby since i was in form 3 (1996).I still remembered that time when Mitsubishi Evolution 4 & Honda Civic became the beast machine on road.. At that time, my first collection is Tamiya Nissan Premier TOG which i bought at the Guan Hock Lee in Menglait.. Until today, i already had collected more then 100 cars which most of the car have been costumize and tune base on the real supercar.. ok now just enjoy the pictures below n hopely u all will like it.





Model : LEXUS LS600hl, Maker : Fujimi
Body Color :Deep Black
Interior : Beige & Matt Black
Modification: 24" chrome (Deep Rim)