feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, August 23, 2010

3-CPO

Hello everyone.. today I'm going to share with u one of my latest haul that I bought from one of our local toys supplier. GOFIGURE .. as we know they doing some clearance before closing down their store by the end of this month.. so I guess this is the last haul that I manage to buy from them..
Ok I'm sure u can easily identify this thing.. but for those who don't.. iatahnamanya USB flash drive aka pendrive ni.. USB 2.0 flash Memory drive with 4GB size capacity which include Wallpapers , Icons, Sound Bytes & more digital extras for our enjoyment..
some more starwars characters available for collection .. tapinya inda lagi ada abis katanya
to those who interested to get this flash drive there are few set left with some more character available to pick.. tapiny iatah ganya yg lawa ni 3-CPO ani..
Where to buy: Gofigure B$60.00

No comments: