feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Sunday, August 22, 2010

MR.BEAN ENTERBAY REVIEW

Good morning ladies and gentlemen.. here are some more late review that I should made earlier before.. MR.BEAN 1/6 scale figure from Enterbay..
I like the head sculpture as it look very realistic as Rowan Atkinson in the Mr. Bean Series..As u can see from my previous review the figure comes with nice packaging box with pleasant graphic of the figure it self..
back view of the figure.. with supported stand the figure can do a lot of posing
There's not really that much we can give Mr. Bean, but with few items you associate with him are here such as h four extra posing hands , a luggage bag and a soft made teddy bear
a picture with closer view of the outfit.. highly detail and made with nice quality material
Where to buy: Robotnation B$190.00

No comments: