feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, November 15, 2010

1/24 MITSUBISHI EVOLUTION 3

As I promised tonight I'm going to post my 1/24 scale car's model of Mitsubishi Evolution 3.
Originally it is a WRC Ralliart Evolution 3 ver.. painted with white color and covered on almost hlf of the body with Ralliart sticker..
Rear and side view..
top view.. custom sunroof
just another shoot taken from my room.

6 comments:

David John Shewsbury said...

EVO 3.. cool... the last photo, you process using Adobe Photoshop?

gunpla said...

argh I think I hav done a bad job on my evo 9..............

tagashie said...

saruman thanks bro..

tagashie said...

david J.. yup.. all done by photoshop

tagashie said...

gunlap.. mine still in progress.. 90% done.. will do review on it once complete..

ahmadsyafiz said...

boleh order x?? utk versi ralliart tommie makinen