feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, November 12, 2010

THE LITTLE BIG PLANET 4" COLLECTABLE

Hi guys..I believe some of you a familiar with this cute tiny character. Ok this small creature know as Sackboy or Sackgirls depends on the it appearance.. from the LITTLE BIG PLANET.
Recently.. I try to continue my level on the little big planet and I manage to go few levels. I'll try to continue my journey soon when I got few time :P
ok here is my 4 inch Sackboy with happy & smiley mode.. there are 2 more character to collect.
Three characters are available to collect.. and also include with the figure a some nice sticker which can be found on the game itself.
Where to buy: GoFigure, B$29.90

No comments: