feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Sunday, January 9, 2011

6" MOVIE SERIES - IRONMAN 2 MARK5

hello everyone.. sorry for my long absence.. as usual getting busy with new task of work.. ok don't waste more time lets start with my first review of this year 2011 starting with him..
Mark 5 from the Ironman 2.. this is another loot from my previous trip in KL. enjoy
exclusive 6" movie series.. bukan yang 3" ni.. now look at the accessories given..
back view of the package.. the brief case aka transporter case also included with this figure..
closer view of the transporter case. below...more character to choose.. tapi payah cari buiii...
Where to buy: KL , RM69.90

2 comments:

Ex-Mecha said...

Damn~nice loot bro hehe u gettin da revoltech Mark 6?

welcome to my blog said...

I LIKE YOUR BLOG