feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, January 14, 2011

TRANSFORMERS MOVIE LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME

last december.. during Christmas sale I went to Miri for a day trip.. here one of my purchase from Toy'r'us.. Optimus Prime Deluxe size
out of the box.. honestly I'm not a big fans of transformers but I believe that it worth my money to buy this guy as they giving a very special promotion price.
back packaging..
I'm planning to do some lining and myb adding few shading on some parts just to make it more realistic look.. I'll do another review once it done..
ok I guess that all for today hope u enjoy the review.. and please do come back as I'll do my review on one of my latest hottoys collection soon..
Where to buy: Toy'R'us , RM169.90 Promotion price

1 comment:

David John Shewsbury said...

Wow another Transformer.... next is Megatron I guess?