feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Thursday, September 16, 2010

1/100 OO RAISER DESIGNERS COLOR VER PART.1

Few weeks ago, while I was going for shopping Raya with my wife.. I bought my self a 1/100 OO raiser from one local Gundam supplier at the mall, Gadong KAWANRIA.. have a look and please enjoy..
This is how the packaging look like.. The front box is fully covered with an illustration of the character itself. Siapa lagi exia lah..
this are some tools and Gundam's marker which I've bought on the next day.. pakai battery kali ah..
this is where it all begin... stay tune for second part..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visit www.theclothing.net to buy Slippers, Jovani, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Evening Gowns, Robes, Tony Bowls, Crewnecks, Terani Couture, Hollywood Hook Up, BG Haute, NuBra, Cheryl, eDressMe Private Label, Wedges, Teddy, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Straight-Leg Jeans on sale designed by Ashley Ashoff, Catherine Malandrino, Winter Kate by Nicole Richie, Gemma Redux, Bijouterie Jewelry, Signorelli, Cossabella - always on sale!

The Kamen Rider Fan said...

that is not Exia bro.

Its OO Gundam. and when its combined with the Raiser.

it became the OO Raiser.
:)