feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, September 10, 2010

EXCLUSIVE HOTWHEELS FLINTSTONES

Hello everyone.. first of all I would like to take this opportunity to greets all the muslims for the Hari Raya celebration which falls today.. Have blessed Eidulfitri and enjoy the moment..
Today I would like to post one of my greatest hotwheels collection, which I had been keep for a very long time.. this is my 16 years old limited edition Hotwheels flintmobile collection.
Color changing Flintmobile.. read the description.. congratulation! You now own an exclusive Flintmobile ..
another different view below an Illustration of the flintmobile