feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Thursday, September 2, 2010

PG MK-II Part 2 (FINAL)

This is the continuation of my previous post PG MK-II .. well most of you can identify this is a fake PG GUNDAM.. as u can see from the first picture here this is a TT brand Gundam.. I bought from Little M with special discounted price.. B$70.00
ok here we go.. I manage to complete this PG Gundam within 3 day.. spending more then 6-7 hours time per day..
I can say this TT brand Gundam are the most closer imitation Gundam ever made.. to those who are planning to get on the original Bandai PG Gundam, I recommend you to try on this kit..
And I'm believe if u are good with airbrushing. u can made this fake gundam look as good as the original Bandai gundam.. I guess that's all for today, I'll see you sooner in my next post.

No comments: