feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, October 26, 2010

DX3MICHAEL JACKSON the bad version PART.02(FINAL)

Ok guys.. this is the final part of my 1/6 scale MICHAEL JACKSON Bad Version DX3..
as I mention on my earlier post.. with no twists wire attach we can easily remove everything and put it all back together just in few minutes.. but to be careful when you handling with those small multiple belts or a tone of his hooks, buckles, zippers and other extras that attach on his vest..sanang lakap usulnya..
One of the coolest parts on this figure is the stand base. The standing base equipped with two led light at both of front conner. We just need an AAA batterie to powered them up.
with the manual instruction given.. and adjustable stand given the figure can stand perfectly without any problem.. the base a quite big enough to do a greater range of movement and pose.
ok now it's time to get rest.. I've made a glass box just to cover up this figure from any dust or smoke.. nada tamapat lagi kan menaruh!! ok guys i guess that all for today.. I see u soon on my next post.. thanks
Where to buy: GoFigure, B$330.00