feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, April 9, 2010

ENTERBAY MR.BEAN REVIEW PART ONE UN-BOXING..

Hi everyone.. first of all I'm so sorry for the lack of update..as usual I'm busy with my new routine life.. which need me to spend most of my time by taking care of my wife and my future generation..
Ok as I've promises.. I'm going to made a special review on this stuff here as this is my first Enterbay's collection and will going to be one of my greatest collection one day..
let's check out the packaging dulu.. Comparing with the Hottoys..Enterbay have a very unique & interesting box which they are more heavy and so unexpected on how they pack the figure & the accessories given ..Keep on scrolling to find out..
Open Sesame... Inside the Pakage.. They made another two sets of small boxes.. where they keep off individually the figurine and the accessories.
With black interior color boxes.. I can say.. it look more Expensive and luxury.. Just my opinion lah..
here the accessories given.. and the best part.. they oso include with this exclusive Enterbay Certificate as a prove that this item is made originally with authorize by Enterbay.
Ok now the figurine... Out of the coffin.. hehe.. have a closer look.. I can say It worth the price lah... detail kali ah.. I'll made another review on the figure soon.. so stay tune for part 2.
Where to buy: Robotnation B$190.00

3 comments:

saruman said...

i could say he's an icon... nice!

tagashie said...

Saruman.. yup I'm totally agree with u.. that y u should get one for ur future investment..

tagashie said...

Saruman.. yup I'm totally agree with u.. that y u should get one for ur future investment..