feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Sunday, April 25, 2010

PAPER CRAFT-MY WEEKEND PROJECT

Good morning everyone.. and Happy weekend !!! Today I'm about to share with you my Weekend Project which I've done last night..Im sure some of you are familiar with this stuff.. But to those who are not, please check out this site http://www.cubeecraft.com/index.php
Ok here are some tools that required to start the project.. Cutting pad, Scissor, hobby knife & marker pen(fro lining) macam gundam kali ah...
Download the characters u like from link given.. then print them out on thicker paper..pas atu baru buleh start.. starting by cutting out carefully the 5 parts using the hobby knife or scissor.. then fold it and attach each edge by insert to the hold given according to the alphabet given..
here some random picture that I've took last night.. and below the finish result.
tips.. whatever u do.. please do it carefully & patiently