feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, April 21, 2010

HOTWHEELS JAPAN VERSION

Good Morning people.. Yesterday I received one of my parcel from singapore.. Have a closer look.. and hope u guys enjoy it.
here we go.. I'm fully stratified with this seller.. as u can see, the package are totally fully protected except for the rubber ban atu lah...
ok now lets take them out..5 hari kali ah dalam kutak...
there are 4 set all together.. I'll made another review for the another two soon..
sorry, I have no idea apa namanya... Katun Gaban kali ni characternya ah
the back packaging.. overall written in japanese language.. each card are stamp with registered number.
closer view
Now lets do some comparation with Malaysia Hotwheels.
Where to buy: EBAY B$20 each plus shipping

No comments: