feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Saturday, April 24, 2010

MR.POTATO HEAD (IRONMAN VER)

This is another beautiful product from the Mr.Potato Head, a must have collection to those who a big fan with Ironman
Side & Back view of the Box.. I bought it last week from one of our local store in kulap. mana lagi Bebeland.. one of the biggest supplier of Hasbro product.
It cost me B$29.90 and by now there are only left few unit in stock.. so to those who a planning kan bali atu.. better hurry..
out of the box.. very nice & perfectly painted. Love the Head so much especially with his two big eyes..
this is where he keeps all the extra parts.. kira macam stornya lah
They should paint both of his hand with body color.. misti lagi lawa tu!
Where to buy: BEBELAND, B$29.90

No comments: