feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Sunday, June 21, 2009

1/6 SWAT OPERATOR


HOT TOYS wanna be...

one of my most Favorite 12" figurine.. Totally a detail product from BBI ( dnt ask me wat BBI stand for?)

realistic clothing with alot of accessories given

I dont have any critism about this product.no bad comment at all..

closer view of his face.. painted with some shading and airbrush effect

final touch..his boots.. somehow are given with some dirt effect.. just to show the realistic

apakan namaa nya ni mask ani...can anyone help me

the coolest part.. macam nya c eric.. lets picture do the talking saja...

Gas pemedih mata ...



Cost Price: B$150.00
Where To Buy: Friend

No comments: