feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, June 12, 2009

STREET FIGHTERS


Street Fighter 4, got this from our main supplier Chong Hock.. and selling for B$30.90 each

3 Characters all together, but i'm only collect this two main character..dont know the girl..

the packaging are very details.. like the illustration

Align CenterRyu appears as the lead character from the game along with his best friend Ken participating in the Street Fighter tournament

Hi my name ken .. Ryu Best Friend

Ken..Ryu best friend who participating in the Street Fighter tournament, And Ken Best Friend, Ryu appears as the lead character in Street Fighter.


Cost Price: B$30.90 each
Where To Buy: Chong Hock

No comments: