feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Saturday, June 13, 2009

SPECIAL HOTWHEELS COLLECTION


Do u believe if i said these hotwheels are more valuable with my B$150 T-hunt Collections. Check it out and u will find something weird..

can u spot the difference? ok dont waste any more time...check out the rims.. they are painted with difference colour

this Firetruck are given with wrong size of rims.. (Back)

No rims at the back

Difference Rim Pattern..
When u check from the ebay.. this kind of hotwheels sometime have high value among all hotwheels collection.. with ratio 100 units of hotwheels you probably only can get one.. atupun if u lucky enough.

No comments: