feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MY SLIM SHADY PVC COLLECTION


It has been two months since i bought this figurine from my trip to Miri. Today i pick him and post it here just to show u as this is an old crap figurine which going to be one of my future investment ... want to know how...

do u know exactly who is this guy...


love ths tatoo...cubatah dapat buat...

guess my name....

ya slim shady.. The EMINEM


Just like the Jason's mask

can u imagine.. wat if the price are in Brunei $..
definitely u will never see this in my collection

will sell it in Ebay one day.. i just need to wait the perfect time.. X_X
you can check out from the link here and find out how much they selling for this toy by now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Eminem-Slim-Shady-Art-Aslylum-Chainsaw-Figure-Playset_W0QQitemZ370199332059QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item56319984db&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=|301%3A0|293%3A2|294%3A30
Cost Price: RM199.00
Where To Buy: MIRI

No comments: