feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, June 1, 2009

HOTWHEELS T-HUNT FOR SELL


Limited stock only Just bought it from one of local shop in Rimba..
found it accidentally when i drop by to this mini mart..ok if anyone interested, just text me or call me to this number 8784005.

2008 hotwheels T-HUNT 9/12 - 4 sets

2008 hotwheels T-HUNT 4/12 - 2 sets
Selling Price: B$6.00 each, if u buy both no 4&9 B$10.00

2 comments:

Tsuki Anonymouse said...

Nice. Thanks for taking your time making this entry. Appreciated it. Especially with the pictures. You definitely answer my questions :)

Anyway, do you perhaps sell any of your extra HW Super TH$? Hehe~ I actually found couple of TH... But sadly just a Regular one not the Super.

Tsuki

Tsuki Anonymouse said...

*lol* Wrong post... ^^

Suppose: http://toyzstation.blogspot.com/2009/06/how-do-we-actually-differentiate.html

Tsuki