feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, May 14, 2010

DRIFT RC -NISSAN GTR NISMO SPEC

hi guys.. It has been a week that I left my blog here from any update, I do apologies for that. So tonight I'm about to show you guys some of my new collection that I've bought few weeks ago.
Drift RC.. Bought it from Little M with discounted price $17.00. I use to play RC drift before.. tapi since I get married ku jual semua RC ku..
some more RC model which is available to choose.
Unbelievable they are made with high quality plastic & very excellence on the detail.
except for the paint job and the decal, totally sucks!! BIDA!! will do something on it .. just keep on scrolling..
now lets do the assembling, we see how good are they...
It won't take long to fix them together.. and below here a some instruction on how to control the RC to drift...
Now let see.. I did some modification on the body.. as I made a new paint job & do some adjustment on the suspension kit hehe bagi randah lagi
sorry I didn't take any picture during the paint job..
front view.. emmm.. something missing here..
Lowered to the max.. I use some unused tamiya decal on the body