feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, May 21, 2010

IRONMAN2 HELMET

Hello Again.. This is the Ironman mask from Hasbro.. I bought it few weeks ago.. these is a must have collection to those who are big fan of Ironman.. But to be honest I'm not a big fan of ironman. I bought this mask as it look so awesome and it grabs my attention as it comes with some cool features..
ok here is the back view of the box.. printed with few Images of the helmet & instruction.
Time to get Busy!! we need to attach & assemble few parts before we can use it.. it only took few minutes to snap everything together... inda lama bui
if u got problem during the installation.. I guess u just need to follow the manual instruction here.. bagi yg inda handal saja ni...
After few minute.. siap
Where to buy: Hua Ho Kiulap.Price: B$67.31 (discounted price)