feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Sunday, May 23, 2010

INITIAL D - MODEL KIT

I bet most of you are familiar with the car that Illustrated on the box..Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (AE86), the greatest and popular Japanese racing car from INITIAL D, The anime & manga focus on the world of illegal japanese street racing, where all the action is concentrated in the mountain passes and rarely in cities.
and again.. close-up view of the main character TAKUMI FUJIWARA..

now lets open the box and see what do we have inside.. for the first time ever..ada extra gift lagi.. figurine made of paper..
the manual instruction.. this kit is very simple and easy to finish.. as they are not to detail and every parts are made in one piece and ready to snap together.
I've no idea when can I start working on this model.. By now I got more then 3 cars waiting for me to finish them up.. I just not in the mood to touch them right now!!