feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, May 3, 2010

SHF FIGURATS - PICCOLO

As I promise tonight I'm going to Post my latest SHF FIGURATS Collection.. which I've bought this morning from one of our local Toys supplier mana lagi CH-TOYNATION
I've been waiting for this item for almost a month.. looking forward to collect the others DBZ characters..
Out of the box.. perfectly arrange
Protected with double layer Plastic shield.
there are alot of accessories & extra head given with difference reaction & pose
ok now lets do some pose..
aku suka pose yang ani.. super cool...
no lets compare with my previous SHF FIGURATS .. Kutaknya lagi basar dikit dari goku
Where to buy: CH-TOYNATION, B$59.00 each

No comments: