feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MEKO MCLAREN-BENZ SLR 722 GT TRANSKIT & MEKO LEXUS WALD ISF IS-F TRANSKIT

Hello everyone.. today I'm going to made special post base on my special order which I've been waiting for almost 2 month since I made my payment via paypal.. Pikir ilang sudah ..
A transkit parts for 1/24 scale model from MEKO (Tokyo Japan) believe me this item are very pricy .. sometime I feel regret for buying this item..
ok here we go.. firstly the McLaren -Benz SLR.. I'm going to use my finish model for this transformation.. u can check out here..
http://toyzstation.blogspot.com/2009/04/tamiya-mercedes-benz-slr.html
This is how it will look like.. mun menjadi jua tu hehe
ok secondly the Lexus Wald ISF
and for this kit.. I bought a brand new IS350 model kit from Fujimi.. check out the rear bumper.. inda ku sabar kan membuat!!
cemani tah usulnya once ia siap...rim ani pun dibaginya jua...
Where to buy: Ebay, US$38.00 each without shipping (shipping charges for both US$20)

3 comments:

Rafys78 said...

Daaaaamn!

Is that resin?

Anonymous said...

Hello there
I'm planning on getting a new vehicle and I require help choosing between an Audi or a Mercedes?
I'm looking to choose between and Audi A4 and C class
I already own an A4 and I'm really pleased with it
but I would you like to listen to those who own a Mercedes or have owned both
which one should I decide on
Thank you for your help

Anonymous said...

Ceiling fans with lights offeгѕ users the option to light up the гoom and gіves а ԁecorative loоκ to it.
ωith youг fan, you will want tο
double chеck аnԁ enѕure that the ball.
We can mіx-anԁ-mаtch one brand to anothеr
tο create а look no one еlѕе goes as fаr to offer.


Also ѵisit mу websitе ...
harbor breeze ceiling fans with lights and remote