feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, October 18, 2010

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY 7" FIGURINE

As u can see and read the title of my post here.. this is a 7" figurine of charlie from the CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY..
The story features the adventures of a young Charlie Bucket with a group of kids inside the chocolate factory own by WIlly
One of the colorful plant growing inside the chocolate factory
Charlie Bucket one of the main cast in the movie.. Living as a poor boy who won 1 of five golden tickets and get a full tour of the chocolate factory as well as a lifetime supply of chocolate , while one ticket holder will be given a special price at the end of the tour..
some more others characters available to collect..
Where to buy: Ebay, B$32.00 plus shipping

No comments: