feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, October 22, 2010

DX3MICHAEL JACKSON the bad version PART.01

Good Morning everyone.. today as I promise, I'm going to post my first DX hottoys version, DX3 MICHAEL JACKSON the bad version.. This isn't the first time they (hottoys) had tackeled the King of pop. A thriller version and a billie jean version are the first two earlier product they have ever made.. however, this deluxe version (DX version) appear to be extremely popular as almost the per order a selling out while the thriller version is still available for order.Ok enjoy part one review..
Here the actual packaging of the DX3, as the brown box is only a protective box to seal this nice DX3 box. As we know Hottoys always done a nice job with their packaging, and for this DX figure it get an extra special treatment.. keep on scrolling
back view of the DX3 box. Below pic.. as I open up the box we will see a top layer with a free prop 45 single complete with the bad logo. inda ku tau dapat main kah inda jua
this is the final foam layer which complete with accessories which include extra hand and a set of white vest and shirt.. and not to forget a stand base.
well this is how the figure is cradle.. everything here is completely collector friendly, with no twists wire or tape, you easily can remove everything and put it all back together. sanang hantap nyamu..r
well that's all for now.. hope to see u guys again soon in part 2 my review of this figure.. thanks for viewing and hope u enjoy..

3 comments:

jojosochi said...

Wao.. nice look. Do you have DX Batman?

jojosochi said...

*loot sorry.

tagashie said...

hi Jojo.. no i dont hve the DXbatman.. but I did per-order the DX 4.. coming early next year..