feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

PRESIDENT OBAMA LOOK ALIKE FIGURE

hello every one.. this is my 1/6 scale true type body from Hottoys .. check it out!!
TRUETYPE 38 Figure advance.. African American (some believes this is the President Obama head sculpture) have a closer look..
I can say 85% identical to the real Obama.. and so far as i know this hotttoys product are the only Obama's figure that can match his figure..
Ani kurus saja dikit.. heheh
Just receive this suit few week ago from Hong Kong. Bought it from ebay for just B$12.00 including postage.
I guess the suit is to big for him...But ok lah.. better then nothing kan...
Can u guess who's hiding behind him.. he will be our next guest..
ok guys.. that all for to today thanks for viewing and I'll see u again on the my next post...

No comments: