feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, October 25, 2010

HOTWHEELS T-HUNT SUNDAY HUNTING

Hi guys.. before I proceed with my review on the MICHAEL JACKSON bad version. I would like to post my latest T-hunts collection, believe me this are my one day hunting..
there.... I got 6 pieces of hotwheels Treasure hunt. 5 pieces with T-Hunt and a super T-hunts, one of my very lucky day..
oh ya , I forgot to mention this is 2010 T-hunt series, GANGSTER GRIN 6/10.
and to lucky I got one super t-hunt with Error.. get closer to the screen and check it out ..
can u spot the mistake?.. look carefully on the blue flame.. salah tampat kali ahhhh!! (paint error)
I guess I'll need a new bigger shelves..