feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, December 17, 2010

END YEAR TRIP HAULS

Recently I went to KL for my end year vacation trip.. at beginning I was planning to have a normal shopping kan bali baju, bali kasut, bali jam and guess what.. I just can't stop buying them.. tapi kurang jua dari taun2 sudah..
few hotwheels for collection.. I finally get the black GTR R35 & some 2011 model with new carded design..
6" Ironman2 figurine.. I"ll do more review on them soon..
My wife manage to take this picture with out my knowledge.. she's lucky as this shop is not allowed their customer to snap any picture from their shop. kana tagur ku kali ah bawa my DSLR masuk kadai..
bought this two with cheaper price.. will reveal the price on my review soon..
stay tune for my review on each of my new haul soon