feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MY CUSTOMIZE HOTWHEELS PROJECT PART.1

hi everyone.. today I'm going to post my recent project on my 1/64 scale Hotwheels . NISSAN GTR R34 and MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION X.. and first you going to see my work on the Nissan GTR34.
Out of the cage.. carefully I'm cutting off the card to take the car out..kan dipakai balik ni kutaknya ah..
here I'm socking the R34 body with thinner for removing the original silver paint.
after more then 2 hours.. the silver paint started to pell off from the body
This is part of the project.. yupp.. I need their help.. to Transformers fan out there.. I'm really sorry, they don't deserve to roll with this nice set of wheels..
to be continued in part.2

No comments: