feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Sunday, December 26, 2010

ZOMBIE KILLER "ALICE" - PART 01

Hello everyone. this is Brother Production 1/6 scale Zombie Killer " Alice"supposedly limited worldwide release of 300 pieces. (the production was stopped immediately because of license issue)
ok here the box packaging look like.. nothing special all I can say - Simple, easy and less attractive.. inda macam hottoys buii
back of the box packaging..
there we go.. look at the figure, she's come with female body over 35 moving joints, head sculpture of Milla Jovovich as Alice from Resident Evil : Extension
I bought this figure because I really dig the outfit and all the accessories given. sexy lagi tu nampak.....
ok here are all the weapons and some extra body parts given ..
Stay tune for full review.

No comments: