feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MY CUSTOMIZE HOTWHEELS PROJECT FINAL PARTS

As I've promise tonight I'm going to post the final part of the Hotwheels project. after spending more then 5 hours. I finally finish customize my Nissan GTR R34.
At the beginning, I'm facing few problem on how to apply the decal.. very tricky as we need to apply a clear coat on the decal.. leave it dry for few minutes den manually cutting tru the decal and socking with water for few second.. den baru dapat apply arah body keta anii..
luckily I got gundam marker to do the detail lining .. and adding on the exhaust pipes
side view... can u see the driver. siapa2 ada jual gundam figure size 1/60 let me know...
another side view.. overall I'm very stratified with my work here.. and I did learn new thing from this project.
now back to the box.. next project will be my Mitsubishi Evolution X..
thanks for viewing btw..

No comments: