feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MY CUSTOMIZE HOTWHEELS PROJECT PART.2

Hi guys this is the second part of my recent Hotwheels project, R34 Nissan GTR.. ok keep on scrolling..
here as u can see the original interior of the car.. hital lagam semua..
and this is my makeover on the interior.. by adding some figure(taken from 1/60 gundam pilot) colored recaro seat.. and Nos tube( nos kah tu usulnya)
ok as u can see , I've replace the stock wheels with this nice 19" black wheels taken from the transformers car's.
get this decal from a friend.. custom made for hotwheels.. and the result taddaaaaaaa..
stay tune for final part.. will post it tonight