feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, July 13, 2009

REVOLTECH GURREN & LAGANN


the Front Packaging

given with this new "Revochip" from my own understanding this coin can be changeable with an old Virgin woman.. so better hurry haha..

the back packaging

dalamnya....wow..he got alot of extra hand

and some accessories oso

lets try some posing.. haha berdiri saja..

will never open the plastic which attach to his body hehe for future purpose lah.

for the new revoltech series they came with this new small black packet.. let see wat do we have here..

mahal ni ku bali Cutter ah...

another good reason why u should have to collect more revoltec then the fig** heheh ada free toys kali ah...


No comments: