feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, July 15, 2009

REVOLTECH GURREN & LAGANN


yep another Revoltech collection .. i bought him together with the Protect Gear & Ayanami Rei which im going to post soon.

the Packaging & back view of the box

hidden manual printed inside the box

lets take him out.. first ting first... take the plastic shield

tadddaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Dnt ask me what's this thing use for... drilling for sure.. hehe

Dnt ask me what's this thing use for... drilling for sure.. hehe

hey bos where is yoko? i need her...

back view & below is the extra accessories given

Cost Price: B$3+.++ lupa ku
Where To Buy: Chong Hock

No comments: