feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Saturday, July 25, 2009

SKYLINE GTR R35,THE COMMING BACK PROJECT STAGE 01


ok for my next car assembling project i pick the Nissan GTR R35 which i bought from Guan Hock Lee for B$ 79.90

ok lets check what do we have here.. everything complete

lets try the stock rim given.. hehe im not going to do on standard fixing

ya im going to replace the stock rim with 24" 5 spoke deep rim

nah.. exclusive photo for you...will do some bodywork later..

by now i already finish with stage 2.. so stay tune i will update shortly..

1 comment:

blogger fan said...

Tamiya GTR r35 : how much? Where can can I have it. I am from M'sia.

The is so big. i like.Can I get it in my country. Please info me.

Izwan : snndewani@gmail.com
fb:juan ewan