feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SOME OF MY GTR TAMIYA COLLECTIONS


here some of selected 1/24 GTR scale Model In my collection..


Nissan GTR R34 painted with Gun Metal color and below is another same model but i did some modification and custom bodywork on it..

custom made blitz fender..

yellow interior just to made the attraction work

original GTR's rims with custom deep ring

custom exhaust

Model : NISSAN GTR R34. TAMIYA
Body Color : Gun Metal & Solid White
Interior : Yellow & black Interior

Modification: Stock & Blitz custom fender

STAY TUNE WITH ANOTHER GTR R34 RACING STYLE

No comments: