feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HOBBY SEARCH ONLINE SHOPPING

I guess this year I've move to a new level.. as I've made my first order thru Hobby Search.. ok don't waste more time...check it out!!
the invoice.. I prefer HLJ as they a more effusion in dealing with their customer and proper in packaging..
It's not Gundam!!!! Model kereta bah....& few sets of optional cools rims
nah liat tah puas2... 3 Sets of model cars & 5 sets of optional rims & tyre
haha Lancer EVOLUTION 9.. I've been looking for this model for almost 2 years.. Once I finish working on this model.. I'll made another post of my MITSUBISHI EVOLUTION FAMILY CARS..
I bought this Lexus IS300 for the second time..This is going to be my next biggest project.. by now I'm still waiting for some item to arrive.. will made a special post of it once it landed in front of my Workshop hehe..
Honda Integra Type R..

No comments: