feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION 9. WIP

Hello guys.. I'm totally not in the mood to update this blog as there are no new collection for this month.. Im still waiting for my order to come.. will do some review about it once they have landed in my room.. hehe harap2 minggu ani sampai...
ok here is my latest project of assembling model car.. as usual before start I use to do the checking up all parts.. just to make sure semua ada..
I start planning to build it last sunday.. but due to the bad weather & windy condition.. I've to postponed my project.. Anyw just enjoy the picture below..
I picking up this 19" rims to fit on the EVO.. for sure misti makin ganas ni.. hehe
Ready for paint job.. will do it tomorrow morning kalau inda Hujan or cloudy jua tu..
ok another shoot of the 19" replacement rim with Evo 9 stock rims