feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'LL BE THE NEW GOKU!!!!

I receive this parcel this morning & I've been waiting this stuff for more then 3 weeks.. Ok check it out...
It's a Dragonball's T-shirt.. I won bidding from the ebay.. cost me USD0.99 .. tapi yang mahalnya shipping .. which cost me for B$15.00..
The printing & material use are perfect.. But I got only one problem ....
It's M size... bila ku cuba uhuuuu.. keluar Muscle sebiji...
Where to buy: Online Order EBAY B$15.00 + Sipping

6 comments:

saruman said...

nais!

jojosochi said...

Aiya, let me know next time if you still got order this one.. haha.. M size too small for you hehe..

tagashie said...

Thanks Guys..
I guess I need to Diet for two months with extreme exercise den sure can fit hehe..

jojosochi said...

haha.. by the way, on 27 March 830PM at Go-fi6ure, will have a 501st outpost(Star Wars) gathering. You can bring your lightsaber and wear this Goku T-shirts hehe.. ;)

tagashie said...

hahah u got a be kidding.... btw my frnd told me that he bought the lightsiber in uk just for B$120.. I ask him to get one for me..
nanti baru boleh join ur group..

jojosochi said...

Ya, actually it's around that price. Which one you get?